Have you had your first kiss yet?

Have you had your first kiss yet?

• Yes!

Votes: 105 78.4%
  • No!

Votes: 29 21.6%

• Total voters

PIGGIESARECOOL

Nope! waiting for the right time and right person! :thumbsup: actually kinda glad im not the only one on here! :O Everyone at my school is like OMG u havent kissed anyone?! Like...ummm no?... /:

Megara

no sleep club
Tenth grade. We were at our neighborhood/childhood park hanging out all day, and when it got dark we went and sat on the grass in front of the little lake that was there. Neither of us were driving at the time, so my mom had just messaged me that she was in the parking lot and the guy I was with was a bit frustrated and said he wanted to do something. We both got up and held hands as we were walking back, but right before the parking lot, there's a tiny bridge and a big bush blocking the view from the cars. He kind of did that thing where he stopped while we were holding hands, but it was sudden so I kept walking, and he pulled me back to him. It was awkward as I didn't really register what happened until after it happened, and it felt like it went by super fast. Still with him. :)

Miss

Tenth grade. We were at our neighborhood/childhood park hanging out all day, and when it got dark we went and sat on the grass in front of the little lake that was there. Neither of us were driving at the time, so my mom had just messaged me that she was in the parking lot and the guy I was with was a bit frustrated and said he wanted to do something. We both got up and held hands as we were walking back, but right before the parking lot, there's a tiny bridge and a big bush blocking the view from the cars. He kind of did that thing where he stopped while we were holding hands, but it was sudden so I kept walking, and he pulled me back to him. It was awkward as I didn't really register what happened until after it happened, and it felt like it went by super fast. Still with him. :)
This is the cutest thing ever. :aww:

i kissed a pinky once does that count

I had my first kiss when I was 18 with my first boyfriend it was
in his car in front of my local Starbucks lol (I know so not romantic at all),
2 years later and we're still together ^.^ :aww:

I better have already been kissed - I've been married for 18 years and have 2 children! My first kiss was a silly little kiss when I was in the 6th grade.

My most memorable kiss was the one on my wedding day. The first day of our lives together. We met in college, working in the dorms. ( mostly dealing with drunk residents - oh, the stories I could tell ) we were best friends for 3 years and then we realized we loved each other. We began dating and were married just over a year later.

I love you, KingQuackATac! <3

Perfume

Lol I've been saving it. As cheesy as it sounds, I really only want one person in my life and I want them to be my first everything. So I haven't had my first kiss yet.

Heidi

It was 6 years ago (meaning I was 14) and it was a dare.
Someone gave me 5 bucks to kiss my boyfriend at the time (who I hated don't ask why I was with him)