Have you read The Kindom Keepers?

Hello there! Have you read the book series, The Kingdom Keepers? If so, please send me a PM message since I would like you're help with something. Thank you! :)

Jasmine

Oh, I love KK! ^_^

I still need to read Unforeseen before KK7 comes out xD

[MENTION=117]Jasmine[/MENTION], I love KK too! :D I still haven't finished the 5th book, don't know what I am waiting for, but I am excited for the 7th one to come out in only a couple of days! :')
[MENTION=342]philitup[/MENTION], I don't know lol. You seem like a KK type of person. Like I knew you from a past life, er, game/website/forum.

Are you guys on now?

yea im on now which JC room? south or east?

----------

im waiting for ya, if you click advance mode on the map then click jc game room, im in the east room.

I sent you a friend request, but have to get off. Sorry about that. I will be on in a couple of hours. What about you?

I'm a Keeper! Probably gonna get Unforeseen later this week. I can't wait for KK7! I actually have a couple friends that got to help write the book on the KK Insider site.

----------

Kingdom Keepers 1 is currently Free TODAY on iTunes (and according to a friend it is also Free on Amazon), so if anyone wants a free e-book version, get it now!

Murrum, Ace was on the original KK site with Allie and I.