Hello!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie here.. feeling a little odd jumping in! :)

I never played the original VMK, though I stumbled across the VMK memories tumblr once, thought it was the neatest thing.

Then, I kept putting off looking into /registering for this OVMK... now I'm a bit glad that I did. :) I miss MK way more than I care to admit, so I'm loving this idea. :)

Looking forward to meeting/chatting with everyone. (And, admittedly, just playing around in MMK!)

Tina

Oswald

That's so awesome to have someone on board that didn't play the original! You'll love it even more when it gets up and going. Can't wait to see you in the game!

Welcome to the family!!!

Oswald said:
That's so awesome to have someone on board that didn't play the original! You'll love it even more when it gets up and going. Can't wait to see you in the game!

Welcome to the family!!!
Thank you! It definitely seems like most everyone here played the original!

Can't wait to see you, either. I'll be wandering aimlessly, taking it all in! :-)

Shrimp

Already saw you around the forums but... WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!

Thanks for choosing MMK, we serve fat free cookies, milk & lots of sunshine :grin:

Shrimp

espressonist said:
Shrimp said:

Thanks for choosing MMK, we serve fat free cookies, milk & lots of sunshine :grin:
Cookies?

OH yes. I knew there was a good reason I came here. :)

Your signature consistently makes me uncomfortable. I've been trying to figure out what it's from!
Correction, FAT FREE cookies. However, we do still gain more weight here than the other forums.

Google image oriental horror movies at midnight.

Shrimp said:
espressonist said:
Shrimp said:

Cookies?

OH yes. I knew there was a good reason I came here. :)

Your signature consistently makes me uncomfortable. I've been trying to figure out what it's from!
Correction, FAT FREE cookies. However, we do still gain more weight here than the other forums.

Google image oriental horror movies at midnight.
Cookies are cookies. I eat tofu on a weekly basis. ^_^

We welcome you to our community! they're a really great bunch and I'm sure you'll feel right at home! It's so fortunate we will get to enter the kingdom again. pictures don't do it justice. The magic is actually within =)

Welcome! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.