*HELP* Black Screen/Re-Authenticate/Cannot Get into MyVMK

I'm using Windows XP SP3. Tried myvmk on Firefox, Opera, Internet Explorer 8, Maxthon, Chrome, & Seamonkey. I get the same thing on all of them to reauthenticate as soon as loading character data opens. I have uninstalled & reinstalled flashplayer & shockwave full, cleared cache, temp internet files, temp files. I get shockwave crashes sometimes. I have tried turning off my security & that doesn't work. Sometimes I get a strange thing about allowing the movie to play. The past 2 days I tried logging in about 80 times without any luck. Then all of a sudden i got in, without changing anything. Once logged out, I'm having the same trouble again. I spend more time logging in than playing the game. HHHHHEEEEELLLLLPPPPPP please. I get BORED trying to get logged in.

On another note, I can't get myvmlpal to work either. It's installed but won't run. I get an error that it's not a win32 application. I can get the old vmkpal to work.

Horse

Was on last night for a few hours and no issues entering the game. After the update, I was no longer able to enter. There are no issues logging onto my player page. When I click on Enter Game, I either get the reauthenticate page numerous times or it gets to "Loading character information" and then a black screen.

I have tried clearing cache, updating shockwave, removing shockwave and downloading again, trying from a different computer, doing a system restore. Tried on both Google Chrome and Internet Explorer. Using Windows Vista, but also tried on Windows 7. I am using http://game.myvmk.com/ to enter. I allowed the movie to run. I do not use Pal. Nothing seems to work and nothing changed on my computer between the time I was on the beta address to trying to get onto the game address.

Edit: I just was able to get on and I didn't do anything new or different since earlier this morning when I did all the above troubleshooting. But, my fiance is still unable to get in and we share the same computer. So any ideas of why one can get in, while the other cannot?

Second edit: He has now been able to get in. I think it took him about 15-20 minutes and multiple tries to finally do it.

Chanclyn

I was having problems getting in to game too.. Got on this morning with no problems... come this afternoon and could not get on so I did as you suggested and used the direct link you posted and got on with no problems the you so much for the help.

iamabigdisfan

On chrome and IE I get Reauthenticate. I did uninstall shockwave and re-installed. Once I tried to get into game on these browsers I clicked allow the movie or something like that. LOL Am I suppose to click that?

iamabigdisfan

Today is the worse. Not one browser is working. All it get after furniture loads is Reauthenticate. I tried for over an hour tonight to get in game to no avail. :(

I uninstalled and reinstalled Shockwave, but then when i went to log in the loading screen said that I had to install the Shockwave plug in, but then it tries to download the Slim version of Shockwave. I installed the Full version, so I don't know why it's not working.

I used the adobe shockwave uninstaller. Garbaged all the attempted installs then reinstalled the full version (link above). then I checked to make sure my regional settings were US and restarted. Now I'm in for the first time in weeks.

Ranch

the game is completely black screen for me. Cache.. uninstall reinstall shockwave/chrome.. nothing works. Won't go past shockwave load bar.

Exi

The only time I've gotten this game to work was when I was on a Mac in my school Library. Otherwise I'm at home on a Windows 7, I have tried all of these multiple times, and I'm still taken back to the reauthentication screen.

~Exi

MamaNutty

Have been playing since day 1 with no issues until yesterday.
Shockwave loads & I get the black screen.
After hours of clearing & deleting, installing & uninstalling shockwave I can log on.
Soon as I log off & try to log in again.. Black screen.
I have tried this on IE, google chrome & Firefox.
Even flushed dns..
Frustrated!

radcatmeow

Have been playing since day 1 with no issues until yesterday.
Shockwave loads & I get the black screen.
After hours of clearing & deleting, installing & uninstalling shockwave I can log on.
Soon as I log off & try to log in again.. Black screen.
I have tried this on IE, google chrome & Firefox.
Even flushed dns..
Frustrated!
Same! I'm so annoyed, I've tried everything.

I'm stuck in the re authenticate loop. I've tried all the suggestions and nothing is happening... I'm just circling around. Is the server down or something?

Can't get on at all. I keep getting took back to the log-in page. Is any else having this problem?