help pls - been unable to login since summer

Blossomflower

hi there,

so my friends and I have been trying to sign on myVMK since summer, but ever since the website was renovated, it just... wouldn't let us in anymore. we'd enter our username and password, the page would refresh, and nothing would happen. it just still shows that we're not signed in, no matter what we do.

i've used chrome, firefox, internet explorer, and i installed that plugin on chrome, but nothing works. same with the people i play with. not sure what we're overlooking.

i meant to come to the forums to ask for help months ago, but the forums wouldn't let me log in either, even after resetting my password ... finally worked after all this time. pls i want to sign on during winter break and gaze upon the christmasified rooms and go broke from holiday furnish

what do i doooooooooooo. please and thank you

hi there,

so my friends and I have been trying to sign on myVMK since summer, but ever since the website was renovated, it just... wouldn't let us in anymore. we'd enter our username and password, the page would refresh, and nothing would happen. it just still shows that we're not signed in, no matter what we do.

i've used chrome, firefox, internet explorer, and i installed that plugin on chrome, but nothing works. same with the people i play with. not sure what we're overlooking.

i meant to come to the forums to ask for help months ago, but the forums wouldn't let me log in either, even after resetting my password ... finally worked after all this time. pls i want to sign on during winter break and gaze upon the christmasified rooms and go broke from holiday furnish

what do i doooooooooooo. please and thank you
Give this a try, it might work for you. c:
http://myvmkpal.com/download/

Blossomflower

Give this a try, it might work for you. c:
http://myvmkpal.com/download/
i tried installing it, and when i sign in, i just get stuck on a black page forever.

I'm not sure if this will help but did you try myvmk.com/retro?
It's a alternate login to myvmk instead of the homepage.
tried it; it just redirects me back to the current homepage, acting like i never signed in in the first place.

thanks for the suggestions, but i still can't play myVMK :(

who do i contact for the "official" myVMK technical support people?

Kurt

have you tried clearing out all your recent history in Firefox? It sometimes sends me in a loop to keep logging in once I clear all my history I close the browser and reopen a new one it usually works for me... hope this helps if not have you tried uninstall/reinstall the flash player? that's all i can think of really.. good luck!