Hey guys, what iphone apps are your favorite and why?

What app is your favorite?

• Snapchat

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Vine

• Instagram

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Tumblr

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Netflix

• Pinterest

• Facebook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Twitter

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Kik

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I just got an iPhone 5c and I am looking for some awesome apps to download but I am having a hard time which ones are worth it! Can you help me out and others by telling everyone your favorite iPhone apps and why?

P.S. So far I have Twitch, Youtube, Pinterest, Tumblr, Netflix, Twitter, HBO Go, Google Maps, iMovie, Snapchat, Flashlight, Instasize, Dubsmash, Vine, Harkins, Waze, and Jelly Jump!

:hearts:

Last edited:
just a tip: you don't need the flashlight app :') you just swipe up and you'll have loads of things you can do just from there! like change the brightness, sound, etc
my fav apps are (ones you haven't mentioned): quizup, yelp, afterlight, heads up + tumblr:)

just a tip: you don't need the flashlight app :') you just swipe up and you'll have loads of things you can do just from there! like change the brightness, sound, etc
my fav apps are (ones you haven't mentioned): quizup, yelp, afterlight, heads up + tumblr:)
Nice thanks! I will look them up right now lol :dance: Wow lol I did not know about that flashlight trick!

Netflix! I have chromecast and I cast Netflix from my phone all the time. It's very convenient.

There's also Tapatalk :yay: I like using it to get notifications from forums and to post on-the-go.

Criminal Case and Jelly Splash are two really fun and addicting games!

Put this in spoilers in case it was deemed as inappropriate, but the period tracker apps are my life, LOL. I have the P Tracker Lite/Deluxe one!

LisaMarie

twitter
Netflix
pinterest
tumblr

myfitnesspal
monopoly bingo
poshmark
whatsapp
wheretogetit
groupon
shopsavvy