Hey guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm posting this because I feel like I haven't been in touch with anyone from this community, and well I miss some of you guys, and I don't keep in touch with many people. I see the game has made some fantastic progress, and I'm glad to see that many of you are still around and enjoying the game! It makes me happy to see that you guys are doing great :D I hope you guys have a great time!

~Josh

P.S. I may be on every once in a while.. if you wanna chat I can give you my Skype, just ask in a PM!

CocoBandicoot

I haven't quit; college happened.
I'm posting this because I feel like I haven't been in touch with anyone from this community, and well I miss some of you guys, and I don't keep in touch with many people. I see the game has made some fantastic progress, and I'm glad to see that many of you are still around and enjoying the game! It makes me happy to see that you guys are doing great :D I hope you guys have a great time!

~Josh

P.S. I may be on every once in a while.. if you wanna chat I can give you my Skype, just ask in a PM!
pls

mark

10 mins late to everything
yes how dare u leave that is punishable by abandonment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:(
whalecam bak u are the key to my retoes

Status
Not open for further replies.