I've been back about a week now, I believe, but I guess that's a short enough amount of time to post one of these. I used to play original VMK back when I was younger, up to the point it was shut down. My sisters and I all played it, but, while I'm hoping I can convince our middle sister to make up an account again so we can compete in HM again like we used to, the other one refuses due to the lack of Hidden Mickey... which is kind of hilarious, to me, but we watch usually watch My Hero Academia/Trollhunters together, so not having this as a sister bonding activity any more is alright. I'm still really filled with nostalgia about all the time I used to spend on VMK as a child, and I'm very happy and grateful that effort went into renewing the game and community again.

Anyways, I've talked to quite a few people I've seen around forums in game and I'm definitely more active in game than on forums, so I'm not completely new to a lot of people. However the point of the forum is for greetings and I saw a bunch of other returners in the threads, so I decided why not :)

Thank you to all of the new friends I've made and to anyone who has answered my ignorant questions built up from 3 years of forgetting myvmk existed haha, I know I have a lot of questions

Finch

Hey! I just returned a few months ago after being gone for 4 years, so I totally gotcha with the questions!! Haha. Welcome back! Good to have ya here :)

VMK_HeiHei

Forums Moderator
Staff member
Forums Moderator
MyVMK Staff
Helloooo and welcome back! :yay: Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

Hey! I just returned a few months ago after being gone for 4 years, so I totally gotcha with the questions!! Haha. Welcome back! Good to have ya here :)
Yea, I've noticed a couple of players with similar experiences, so it's good to know I'm not alone there!
Thank you! Same to you[DOUBLEPOST=1534454401][/DOUBLEPOST]
Helloooo and welcome back! :yay: Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!
Ok! Thank you!

VMK_Kida

Atlantean Princess
Welcome back to the magic!

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask any of our forum or in-game staff!

-Kida

Welcome!

I like Hero Academia and Trollhunters too :D
Oh! That's really cool, no one seems to know Trollhunters! I'm definitely more engaged with MHA, but what did you think about the finale? Are you looking forward to the aliens sequel to Trollhunters?

Ekko

Oh! That's really cool, no one seems to know Trollhunters! I'm definitely more engaged with MHA, but what did you think about the finale? Are you looking forward to the aliens sequel to Trollhunters?
I had overall mixed feelings for the finale, but mostly liked it! I really liked how to honored the original voice actor.
And yeah! I'd love to see it! Wizards too