Hidden Rooms

You know, the rooms that aren't technically on the VMK map. In the original game there used to be a 'hidden room' that had a big pool. I'm wanting to say that it may have been in adventureland? Does anyone remember this room and does it still exist in this game?

hmmmph.. they haven't listed the Spell Room on that wiki page but that's another hidden room.

I am not entirely certain but I believe MyVMK has released both of the guest rooms (which is what you originally asked) but since I didn't buy either I can't tell you if they lead to the pool room, sorry.

I typed in Typhoon Lagoon guest rooms and was able to get to the pool! Blizzard beach guest room takes you to Matterhorn though.
Okay can I have a dumbed down version. How can I get to the pool?! It's still in game?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@FlowerChildx thank you!! This is amazing. I hope they bring back the Typhoon Lagoon room just so we can get into these hidden rooms more. (I ran into a lot of "Cannot Enter This room".[DOUBLEPOST=1484243120][/DOUBLEPOST]On another note, how do you get to the boardwalk walk way that's in front of the pool?
JUST KIDDING.