Hillary Clinton

Status
Not open for further replies.

allison

Thoughts?? Sure, she might be a very intelligent woman (bookwise) but I wouldn't trust her to run the country after what happened with Benghazi. I personally think she is trying to distance herself from obama because of her recent resignation from Secretary of State.

But what difference at this point does it make

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a fan. I feel she will perpetuate the brand of crony capitalism that's been breaking this country for some time now.

Sanders/Warren 2016 lololol

Andrew

I think she could run this country better than most other women. Sure, she has made mistakes like Benghazi but we all make mistakes in life, even big ones.

Fiyero

While I would all be for a woman running the country, I don't think many of the men are. A lot of people say she is guaranteed a win, but I don't think she can get enough of the men behind her. Even some of the democratic men will not vote for her because of that.

Monorail

Personally, I may be voting Republican in this next election. I feel that Clinton is a bit ill suited for office, and I haven't been to big a fan of a lot of Democratic policy recently.

On Benghazi:
Thoughts?? Sure, she might be a very intelligent woman (bookwise) but I wouldn't trust her to run the country after what happened with Benghazi. I personally think she is trying to distance herself from obama because of her recent resignation from Secretary of State.
I personally believe that Benghazi was hyped by the republican party as a political attack against Democrats, and Clinton in particular. Hundreds of security contractors died in Iraq in 2012, and no one batted an eye. Networks like Fox raged about this, and I found it to be a blunder on Clinton and her sector as well. But I believe that its emphasis was strictly political due to Fox being known to work as a wing of the Republican party.

allison

I think she could run this country better than most other women. Sure, she has made mistakes like Benghazi but we all make mistakes in life, even big ones.

Exactly how severe does the mistake have to be my goodness four Americans died, and Hillary has the blood on her hands

Andrew

Exactly how severe does the mistake have to be my goodness four Americans died, and Hillary has the blood on her hands

Thousands of Americans died during the attacks on September 11th and you claim Bush was a better president than Obama? Now you claim Hilary is a terrible person because four Americans died.

Whispered

i mean most of us own up to our mistakes and try to help fix them tho

----------

Thousands of Americans died during the attacks on September 11th and you claim Bush was a better president than Obama? Now you claim Hilary is a terrible person because four Americans died.
Hilary had information about this "spontaneous outbreak of violence" -cough-terrorist attack-cough- long before it took place. She denies having this information. She's either stupid or she is lying out her teeth to try to push the blame on someone else.

allison

Are you like a 9/11 truther or something?? Bush had NOTHING I repeat NOTHING to do with 9/11. If you believe it was an inside job I really do feel bad for you. Hillary Clinton was responsible for the ambassador in Libya. The ambassador even asked for help months prior to the incident, and Hilary did not provide such help. It was her department. She was responsible. Don't even try to compare 9/11 to Benghazi, because 9/11 was completely out of American control, and our government could've done something about Benghazi.

Andrew

Are you like a 9/11 truther or something?? Bush had NOTHING I repeat NOTHING to do with 9/11. If you believe it was an inside job I really do feel bad for you. Hillary Clinton was responsible for the ambassador in Libya. The ambassador even asked for help months prior to the incident, and Hilary did not provide such help. It was her department. She was responsible. Don't even try to compare 9/11 to Benghazi, because 9/11 was completely out of American control, and our government could've done something about Benghazi.

Do you even know what a "9/11 truther" is? If I was a "9/11 truther", then I would dispute the claim that the planes were hijacked and that there was even an actual terrorist attack, which obviously I wasn't doing. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_Truth_movement)

Last edited:

Whispered

Do you even know what a "9/11 truther" is? If I was a "9/11 truther", then I would dispute the claim that the planes were hijacked and that there was even an actual terrorist attack, which obviously I wasn't doing. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_Truth_movement)
You clearly implied Bush was at some fault for 9/11, or else your comparison makes no sense.

allison

You clearly implied Bush was at some fault for 9/11, or else your comparison makes no sense.

Exactly!

Andrew

Exactly!

I'll change my comparison then. Bush claimed there were "weapons of mass destruction" in Iraq, thus forcing the United States to invade Iraq, resulting in the deaths of many American soldiers.

allison

Exactly!

I'll change my comparison then. Bush claimed there were "weapons of mass destruction" in Iraq, thus forcing the United States to invade Iraq, resulting in the deaths of many American soldiers.

Wrong. Bush did not force the US to invade Iraq. Congress approved it. If congress didn't approve military action against Iraq, the war couldn't have happened.

allison

Congress approved for Bush to use military force against Iraq, thus ultimately allowing him to send troops to Iraq. (http://usgovinfo.about.com/library/weekly/aa101102a.htm). He got the approval by claiming that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, which we all know ended up to be not true.

But you said he "forced the troops". He couldn't really have forced them if congress approved

Andrew

Congress approved for Bush to use military force against Iraq, thus ultimately allowing him to send troops to Iraq. (http://usgovinfo.about.com/library/weekly/aa101102a.htm). He got the approval by claiming that Iraq had weapons of mass destruction, which we all know ended up to be not true.

But you said he "forced the troops". He couldn't really have forced them if congress approved

He claimed there were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, essentially forcing the troops to go into a place where there were no weapons of mass destruction, and a place where the United States did not need to be.

Monorail

I believe what Andrew was trying to say was that holding Clinton for a lack of security in Libya for Stevens is like holding Bush accountable for a lack of security in regards to the terrorists of 9/11.

Not taking a side, just clarifying based on what I read.

allison

I believe what Andrew was trying to say was that holding Clinton for a lack of security in Libya for Stevens is like holding Bush accountable for a lack of security in regards to the terrorists of 9/11.

But the two are not comparable. It was Hilary's department, she was fully responsible. The ambassador previously requested help, and she denied such help.

----------

But the two are not comparable. It was Hilary's department, she was fully responsible. We had prior knowledge that something was going to happen. The ambassador previously requested help, and she denied such help.

Status
Not open for further replies.