History Homework Help :)

Allusion

just your friendly neighborhood allusion
Might any one of you lovely little lumps wanna help a teal girl with her History homework?
I need to write essays on these 3 topic/questions, and I need a little guidance throughout the question to make sure I'm hitting all possible points.

The questions are :

1. Capitalism emphasizes private enterprise while mercantilism stresses the role of the state. Why did the two systems not work against each other int he early-modern era? How could these apparently opposing systems together foster and benefit from the commercial revolution? How would you apply the lessons learned in this period to solve today’s economic problems?
  2. “There are four essential characteristics or qualities of royal authority. First, royal authority is sacred. Second, it is paternal. Third, it is absolute. Fourth, it is subject to reason.” Discuss Bossuet’s description of royal authority with the reign of Louis XIV as your focus.
  3. Imagine that you are wandering through France in July 1815. You meet up with a peasant, a Catholic priest, a small shopkeeper, the wealthy owner of a textile manufacturing firm, and an aristocrat. How would these individuals evaluate the achievements of the French Revolution?
If you guys could assist at all I would greatly appreciate it so so so so so so much, <3
Please and thank you in advance,

Allusion.

Sure! But I'm going to have to think about them for a bit. Give me a few hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk