HM: Run or don't Run?

Do you run away when you're turned into a ghost on HM?

• Total voters
I agree with that too. However, it is hard to tell if they are letting you catch them blatantly or if it's just lag. LOL :P

Youtherevmk, OMG that's so awesome that we made the same thread at (almost) the same time. :lol:

Last edited:
It varies. If the other person runs from me first then I will run from them. If they are struggling to get points then I will go to them, but usually I stay where I am and if they come running then fine you've made the effort so hoover me.

The argument for saying that it gives the other side two points, well so what?
1) it only happens five times so that is ten points max (per person) and if they let you hoover them back then more points/credits for both of you, woot!! (called teamwork, baby!)
2) you give them two points BUT in the time it takes for you to become normal again without hoovering you could have caught ten ghosts yourself. Give away two points to earn yourself ten points, makes sense to me :D

Generally when you're turned into a ghost it's because the floor that you're on is full of the opposing team's ghosts, the time it would take to run away to your ghosts is basically the same amount of time it would take the "ghost transformation" to wear off.

Why lose the points when you could simply run away? You're not gaining anything from being sucked up unless you still have ghosts near you, which is kind of rare to have that many ghosts near you to make up the difference.

I let the other team suck me up... I don't enjoy being unable to catch ghosts since I play to actually cast ghosts and I don't mind the other team getting 2 points.. I'm not greedy, lol. Anyways people always run to me for help so I might as well return the favor!

I let them get me.

It used to be unbalanced where if one team "unlocked" the other they would get an extra point that was almost impossible to be made back by the other team. Now that there are so many ghosts that come out, that unbalance isn't there anymore, so even if the other team gets me I can still catch up.