• Never

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Every Day

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Once A Week

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters

littleone

Is it just my imagination or is no one playing Haunted Mansion game any more? and everyone playing Pirates game. Any time I go to the HM lobby, there are no players there. Is the game not working properly?
I am frustrated.

I think Haunted Mansion works properly, but I just prefer Pirates more because I personally think it's more enjoyable.

Also, every time I try to play Haunted Mansion I lag like crazy and lag only on occasions in Pirates.

:)

Skillet

Yea same as paige I just find pirates more enjoyable. I still play hm every once in a while like once every month or 2 but other than that it kinda bores me.

It's working but it's unfortunate that nobody really plays it. I love HM too and wish more people would play it! >:( I love when quests implement the game into the tasks because even when I'm finished with the quest I still play with people that are performing the quest. Most of the time when I go to the lobby, no matter what time of day, there's usually nobody there.
I honestly read the instructions for POTC and played a few times but I'm terrible and still don't understand how to play lol. :surrender:

I love haunted mansion as well. Everytime i go there, i rarely see anyone and you can wind up standing there for a while waiting for someone to come. So i just leave.

Papillon

I definitely prefer Haunted Mansion to Pirates but the lobby is usually empty. Saying that there was a lot of us playing yesterday so hopefully it will pick up a bit.

I love HM but no one wants to play because 1. it's "boring", 2. they lag like crazy, 3. it's very long and tedious getting credits/keys so im left there alone. never had bother coming back to it because of those reasons. not gonna waste my time in a empty lobby ya know.

riddleguy

I love HM but no one wants to play because 1. it's "boring", 2. they lag like crazy, 3. it's very long and tedious getting credits/keys so im left there alone. never had bother coming back to it because of those reasons. not gonna waste my time in a empty lobby ya know.
I would be up for playing HM with you sometimes! We should friend each other so we can play HM when we both happen to be on.

riddleguy

Not to be a creeper or anything by appearing out of nowhere but could I add you guys too or we could possibly play some 2v2 games? :)
i'm not very active during the week, mostly weekends but sounds good :D
Im happy to play HM with anyone who wants me to play whenever im available and not busy with something else! Nighttime usually works best for me weekdays and my availability varies on weekends. Feel free to PM me to set up a time to meet and play.

Celeste

Little Ball of Sunshine ☼
I don't understand why more people don't play hm. I rarely ever lag. POTC to me is so frustrating and it's very hard to get keys from. Maybe it's just a personal preference but I find hm to be much more enjoyable and easier to play than pirates. I often visit the lobby just to see if anyone is there, hopefully I'll see some of you so we can play! :)

riddleguy

I don't understand why more people don't play hm. I rarely ever lag. POTC to me is so frustrating and it's very hard to get keys from. Maybe it's just a personal preference but I find hm to be much more enjoyable and easier to play than pirates. I often visit the lobby just to see if anyone is there, hopefully I'll see some of you so we can play! :)
I will start visiting the HM lobby more regularly soon! Kinda busy this week with easter but i will pop on this week if i can find the time.