Hmm... cute or boot? BOOT!

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
I presume this is about the bear rug...

Honestly I think stuff like this ridiculousness is probably why the original VMK never had a forums lol. There were animal rights activists back then, there were vegetarians back then as well, no one protested a virtual bear rug. Come on now, let's pick our battles wisely shall we?

I don't know why they're doing this, it's just stirring up problems in my opinion. No bear was harmed in the making of a virtual group of pixels made to look like a bear rug. So why all the fuss?

That literally makes no sense. So what do you suggest hunters do with the fur of their prey once they kill them? Just throw it away and waste it? Isn't making a rug out of it respecting the animal. Using every part of its body in a useful manner? You people get butthurt so easily it's really funny... I like how you say it promotes animal violence. Yes I'm sure every single one of us is going to want to go out and skin a bear and make a rug out of it after buying this virtual item. LOL
Oh my I sure hope not.

i hate animal cruelty, it seriously disgusts me.. but this is a game. a bear was not seriously harmed. it's not like this is going to persuade people to go out and buy an actual bear rug. it's a virtual item designed to fit in with the frontierland theme and i think it should stay.

ClarityG

I didn't know the bear rug voting thing was in the original game. I think it's a fun idea to vote on it. The rugs are adorable, and obviously not made from real bears. I vote cute! :)

Monorail

I've borrowed your link a few times to show people that it was in the original. Thanks for the info. Couldn't find it myself :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
No worries, alot of the HOST events like the yard sale were in the original, too. Many people think everything this VMK does is new, however, they're just trying to what it says on the homepage "Relive the magic". So alot of the timeline is going to be somewhat closely copied from original VMK. This isn't bad though, I do wish they would put their "own spin" on the events though. Because just looking at the news articles from after this, I have a good guess of the things that are coming next. I like to be surprised! :)

This is so dumb. MVMK should release it simply because it was in the original VMK. Also, I don't understand where animal activists are coming from at all. No REAL bears were harmed. Having this rug on MVMK is not going to persuade people to go kill real bears just because they have a rug on a virtual game. Personally, I love animals too and I hate to see animal cruelty and anything of that sort. But this isn't even a real bear.....