Holiday 2015 Room Competition Multiple Entries

I registered too many times for the holiday 2015 room competition before the rules were posted due to not having the required title for the room.
Is there a way to erase all my previous entries except for the last one for the holiday 2015 room competition?
I sent an email to contact@myvmk.com, posting my official entry after reading the rules that were posted yesterday.
I also saw today on the newsletter it said:Please read the OFFICIAL RULES for more information, only then can you sign up HERE.
Does that mean all registrations before the rules were posted are erased?

Last edited:
I registered too many times for the holiday 2015 room competition before the rules were posted due to not having the required title for the room.
Is there a way to erase all my previous entries except for the last one for the holiday 2015 room competition?
I sent an email to contact@myvmk.com, posting my official entry after reading the rules that were posted yesterday.
I also saw today on the newsletter it said:Please read the OFFICIAL RULES for more information, only then can you sign up HERE.
Does that mean all registrations before the rules were posted are erased?
@VMK_Lumos should be able to help since he helped me out too!

No worries! If you've signed up more than once by mistake, it's not a problem ... we have you on file and we will find your room during the judging period :)

All sign-ups since that link was posted are valid, no need to resign-up again.

No worries! If you've signed up more than once by mistake, it's not a problem ... we have you on file and we will find your room during the judging period :)

All sign-ups since that link was posted are valid, no need to resign-up again.

Do i need to re enter ? after i entered the competition kali changed my name from Tiffany__ to Tiffany