Holiday Hat Ideas

Fae

Resident Nerd
I think it would be cool to bring in Christmas/or holiday themed tree hats, I'm making one currently in real life out of a link from legend of zelda hat. A thing that my hat does, sometimes it falls over when it's straightened, so i think an elf hat (that droops to the side) with ornaments and or candy canes would be cool. My last idea would be a beanie with a tuff out the end, with a snowflake (or maybe even a penguin) on it.

Last edited:

Pacific

u know what's cool, when people steal your design and don't give you credit for it :o
You have to remember this thread is from last year, none of us designers knew that suggestion was even on the forums!

I am not the designer of the hat; however, I think we should celebrate the fact that a hat, based on a real hat from the Disney parks, was requested last year and is now in the game.

I'm not the designer in question, but seriously:

The hat already exists. I can't speak for other instances of this happening, but this isn't one of them.
I'm a little confused by your comment. Are you meaning it already existed in ovmk? Or are you talking about it being in the newsletter this week? If so, I made the post last December.

I'm a little confused by your comment. Are you meaning it already existed in ovmk? Or are you talking about it being in the newsletter this week? If so, I made the post last December.
Oh, sorry, I wasn't replying to you, I just meant to use your post to show Galli that the hat was already a thing in real life. I apologize for any confusion, haha. :hat:

Last edited: