HOST Applications now open!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophia

I cannot verify your first question although I do believe you get a separate account.

In terms of the second question, I asked the same thing when I was filling out the moderation app. It does not mean in real life only. Of course, if you did happen to know them in real life then that would warrant a yes answer as well!
Aw oops. I selected "no." I was assuming the question was referring to knowing any of the staff personally in real life. Should I re-send a new application with the updated info? :o

Hopefully one day in the future I will apply! I am much too busy right now, and since I lost all of my vmk pictures long ago, I don't know how I would sway anyone that I used to make some pretty awesome rooms. Imagine if credits weren't an issue.... A girl can dream!
Good luck to all!

I cannot verify your first question although I do believe you get a separate account.

In terms of the second question, I asked the same thing when I was filling out the moderation app. It does not mean in real life only. Of course, if you did happen to know them in real life then that would warrant a yes answer as well!
Thanks for the help Curlee! I'm glad I wasn't the only one with that question :)

Just sent my application, wishing the best of luck to all other applicants!

iDark

im sort of confused on the last box, like what type of info should we give them?
edit: nvm i got it

Last edited:

Dempsey

who want lasanga?!
sadly i am not creative in the slightest, but best of luck to everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.