HOST Hunt Suggestions.

Lost

The first and biggest suggestion, don't stick to the same land. By sticking to the same land you give predictability and as soon as someone finds out the land they go from room to room and a room with 2 or 3 people can be flooded in seconds because people know you'll stick to a land.

IF you want to stick to the same land then lock a room on entering to avoid flooding. I'd prefer you switched lands every rooms, and mix it up sometimes, stick to the same land for 3 rooms. Mix it up, going to every room in a land and then changing just means people fill up rooms and make instances which means people can be in the right room and still miss you.

Also if you stick to the same lands and don't lock the room then say the phrase in the first line. So many times I've been in rooms and it gets flooded whilst the rules are being given. Which under the circumstances annoyed me personally.

Anyway these are just my suggestions. I know you have to let people know the rules but there is an faq you can lead people to 10 minutes before the hunt. Most people know them by now.

Jasmine

I completely agree. We were talking about whether rooms were locked or not earlier in the shoutbox, and it looks like they are, but only after she starts talking! That's why it lags so badly. In my opinion, the room should either be locked before she enters, or the second after. That's the only way lag won't be a problem.

Lost

Looks like she either read your post, or intuited some of the same ideas. It was certainly more random that last week - both in the lands/rooms she went to, and in the phrases that she said. Locking the doors upon her arrival was a brilliant move!
As far as I could tell she only locked the doors upon arrival in the latter part of the hunt. The varying phrases was better but sticking to the same land until she'd been to every room took all the hunt out. Instead of 1/50 it becomes 1/8 or so and never revisiting rooms. I get stopping in every room but it would be cool to mix it up by revisiting tooms and the above suggestions.

iamabigdisfan

It seem's people do have her pattern down pat. This might be the easiest way for her right now until more Host are hired. I have to give her credit for doing the best she can.

InaDaze

The Confused One.
I support all of these suggestions.

I also want to thank Jasmine for all of her hard work as well :) It's greatly appreciated!