how do i open heart crates

Hi!! I finally got MyVMK working after not being able to get on for a looooong time. TBH i don't know if I'm posting this in the right section but I'm wondering if anyone remembers how to open heart crates (lol) it says to have someone you love open it and I have a bunch that are not opened (I'm not selling). I just genuinely cannot figure this out. Thanks (:

Fotogirl

@meghatron You do need a heart key and you cannot open the crate yourself. You need a loved one to open it for you. You can place the crate in your room and they can open it with their key. The item then is in your possession. Or if you have the key you can have a friend place a crate in their room and you can open the crate with your key. The item is then in their possession bc the crate was opened in their room. Those crates contained heart chairs of various colors and patterns and the rare item was the Enchanted Rose. These crates were released for Valentines Day 2014.

@meghatron You do need a heart key and you cannot open the crate yourself. You need a loved one to open it for you. You can place the crate in your room and they can open it with their key. The item then is in your possession. Or if you have the key you can have a friend place a crate in their room and you can open the crate with your key. The item is then in their possession bc the crate was opened in their room. Those crates contained heart chairs of various colors and patterns and the rare item was the Enchanted Rose. These crates were released for Valentines Day 2014.
I opened some of them so I have a few of the chairs but I have a bunch that still need to be opened so I am on the struggle bus. Do you how to possibly get the heart keys?? I haven't been on in forever due to problems logging in.

I opened some of them so I have a few of the chairs but I have a bunch that still need to be opened so I am on the struggle bus. Do you how to possibly get the heart keys?? I haven't been on in forever due to problems logging in.
You have to trade for them from other players and are extremely hard to find... I wish it wasn't so but...

I have been trying to "open" my blind bags 5 this morning and all it does when I click on them is make me glow gold and flash for a few seconds but the thing never opens. What am I doing wrong, halp...

I have been trying to "open" my blind bags 5 this morning and all it does when I click on them is make me glow gold and flash for a few seconds but the thing never opens. What am I doing wrong, halp...
you're not doing anything wrong but i thought staff had fixed it, or so they said on twitter.

Edit: they are aware of the bug and will announce once it's fix via twitter