How do people manage to stick with one outfit?

1) By not looking good in anything. No point in changing from one bad outfit to another.
2) By not being able to open inventory for a looooooong time. Too impatient to look at a swirly thing for 5 minutes when I could be doing something else instead.

Glad you are enjoying your outfits though :)

Nimmy

Mysterious Member
I use to be exactly the same way. Could never conform to a single look and just had to change.
I joined in mid October '14 and it took me till like a month ago to find my signature look. I will say to just not worry about it and your signature look will eventually come to you. You just have to wear the right combination of items and you'll almost know instantly when you find it. :)

mark

10 mins late to everything
I can slightly agree with this, but I usually wear Khaki Shorts (
) with corresponding colors for my shirt and shoes (i.e.
/
) and usually some type of beanie hat like Kristoff's Hat (
) and end up with a variety of outfits :)

What's funny is, I'm doing this right now :P

Oreo

LIKE NOBODY'S BIDNEHHZ
i've had the same outfit since i joined. i only change to a black/orange shirt and pants combo for halloween but it looks identical to what i usually wear. for a while i would try and change my outfit because i thought it looked boring but after a while you kinda just don't care. LOL. plus, i've never really been a clothes collector and all of the clothes i have were just items i've won or got from big trades or were given to by friends who quit. :shrug:

I just really like my outfit. I have the opposite problem where I try and change to something different and can never stay out of my normal outfit longer than 3 minutes.

Zelena

When I first started I always wore red hm top,top hat, the redish/pink shorts, and anna's winter boots (probably wore that for like 2+ months) Basically because that was all i owned, but the more clothing i acquire the more likely you won't see me in the same outfit (though i have a huge thing for the donald duck hat). It takes me 5-15 minutes for my clothes to load so that's one reason i don't usually change as often anymore :p

ANDDDDDDD now i want my original top hat outfit xD

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
I have a couple favorite outfits but I'm a queen of changing my outfit a million times :) im a cloths collector and it's fun to mix and match outfits!

Cat

I stick with the safari hat, boots and beige shorts. I wore the blue smee shirt for like... a year straight, and then eventually changed into the Hawaiian shirt.
At this point, the only reason I don't change my outfit is because I've been wearing more or less the same exact thing for almost two years now (wow we're quickly approaching 2 years of myvmk, crazay)
Idk I just feel weird wearing anything else.

My advice, if you're looking to stick to one outfit, is to start with your hairstyle and color, and work from there. :awright:

When I had my first semester at college which was the Spring. I realized I wasn't able to change my outfits because of my college wifi. My clothes wouldn't load and when it did it was very rare it only happened twice. What I would do is either, get one of my friends to change my outfits for me or I would just wear the same clothing. Sometimes I was Princess Cloudypinky or I would wear my favorite outfit (King's Crown with Red HM Suit). I wasn't able to play Cute or Boot because of this. I think yesterday may of been the first time I CoB'ed in over four months.