How do you make credits?

I see all these people talking about having 40k credits or even higher numbers, while I can't even hardly get over 10k. Maybe it's just because I don't play Fireworks since I'm so bad? It would take me a good 80 games at least, if not more to make that much. Ain't nobody got time fo dat.

So anyway, how do you make credits? I tend to just stick to NPCs and shells.

Jasmine

Fireworks is best for credits in my opinion. I earned about 40k in a couple days.

Haley

mahou kitten ~ ☾
fireworks, mostly for keys but because the credits r so high its so addicting to just play

aceastrofan

The one and only...
I've played fireworks about 10 times, mostly have done shells, and still had 15k after Halloween/Carpet Magic release.

fireworks is the best way to make credits. with practice, you can make close to 10k per day. i recommended looking at geggy's thread for easy tips on scoring more points

I used to be bad at fireworks and had never seen 10k, but then I took a gander at Geggy's fireworks help and it helped me get anywhere from 700-1000 per game, which doesn't suck compared to the measly 200 I used to get :)

I have played fireworks maybe 5 times since it was released, I am shells girl. I have over 26k and earned the majority from shells. You just have to have the patience to earn. Like in real life, it is work to earn money. Just don't spend frivolously and always make sure you go to the NPCs. If you go every 12 hours, it is 400 credits a day (that is before Ned and Pirate Captain released).

Patience, grasshopper. :D