How long do i have to wait? - Black Screen/Re-Authenticate/Cannot Get into MyVMK

Blueburry

First of all i would like to say sorry.
I'm not typically the person who would rant about things but this is just ridiculous.

I've had this problem since November.
Haven't gotten on after. I've asked for help multiple times. Don't get me wrong, people do help, but
the tips they give me don't work. People who have the same problem as me have told me to just wait it out,
that they are probably fixing the problem right now. I've waited for 3 months. I haven't talked to my friends for a looong time. I don't think they even remember me anymore.

I would just like to ask - are they even aware of this problem that multiple people, including me, are having?
Please fix this as soon as possible. If anyone has a solution, please let me know about it.

Thank you.

Jasmine

As far as I'm aware, this isn't something Amy can "fix." The issue has been around since the second day of the game and it seems to generally be related to Shockwave. All you can do is keep trying to get in. :/

Did you try taking shockwave, air, activex, and adobe flash player off your computer. Then re install. That is what I would try. They are all adobe systems. Try firefox I have best luck with it.