how many peoples go to a disney parks just for pokemon go? and where do you go to play pokemon go?

I was just there at all 4 parks and pulled out some Pokemon Go while in line for rock n roller coaster and was able to catch my first pikachu. I did see a lot of people with it on their phones and they were trying to catch them. I think it would be good to keep kids calm while in line. I think if you either have a lot of money or annual passes it's worth it and fun.

I was just there at all 4 parks and pulled out some Pokemon Go while in line for rock n roller coaster and was able to catch my first pikachu. I did see a lot of people with it on their phones and they were trying to catch them. I think it would be good to keep kids calm while in line. I think if you either have a lot of money or annual passes it's worth it and fun.
i really wanna go back to Disney just for that LOL i looked up where are the best to find pokestops/pokemons and it say parks/museums (don't go to a museums to play) and colleges

i really wanna go back to Disney just for that LOL i looked up where are the best to find pokestops/pokemons and it say parks/museums (don't go to a museums to play) and colleges
I heard zoos are also good. But the college I'm at is loaded with stops. Probably over 100. It's amazing! :D