How Much Bread Is Your Gingerbread?

ShellePenn

I bought 28k worth of Gingerbread and chocolate yesterday. Whether it will all be used for the competition is still to be determined as I have built and discarded 3 builds so far.

I have spent over 20,000 credits and then I traded some items for a spree for 16k worth of the gingerbread items, so probably almost 40,000. I made a gingerbread house so far, and then I have a holiday themed ride with gingerbread items, and now I'm working on a mini holiday village thing. I just need to have the other holiday furniture. I'm probably going to spend over 60,000 for this month.

Can someone make a general list of how much of what you'd need to buy.. I'm clueless of how many of what piece i'd need :o

Can someone make a general list of how much of what you'd need to buy.. I'm clueless of how many of what piece i'd need :o
It really depends on what you are building. It definitely takes more roof pieces then the absolutely huge walls!

Sent from my SGH-S959G using Tapatalk 2

Chill

i'm still not sure if i want to go all out and really commit to making the best gingerbread house i possibly can, but i've already spent over 20k just experimenting with different methods. yikes

Let's see, if I were to actually have bought everything that's going towards my room, it'd have added up to...
almost 30-35k... o.o

I still need more stuff...Lol.

sunflowery

I keep buying one thing and changing my mind and having to go buy something else. I had about a 13k spree of gingerbread parts from someone and I spent about 7k+ myself so i'm for sure over 20k.

When does the building end? I haven't even started yet. Is there a rules page? Is it just one room? (sigh) thx