How To Train Your Dragon 2

Cat

Soo I just saw How To Train Your Dragon TWO, a few hours earlier than it comes out. It's official release is tonight at 12am.
It was so good, and I cried tears of joy. There were a lot of really cute, comical and touching moments.

The first one is one of my favorite movies of all time, and the second movie surpassed all my expectations. If you weren't planning on seeing it, I highly reccommend changing your mind. But if you were/had, please share your excitement and love of the movie below. :halcyon:
http://static.fjcdn.com/gifs/Toothless+gif..+because+**************+toothless_901b3d_4734328.gif

EDIT: Please place GIFs in spoiler tags.

Last edited by a moderator:
My sister absolutely loves this movie, she went and saw it just now and came back and was extremely happy about it :) She really enjoyed the movie, and I made her a toothless and a hiccup bracelet that she wore to the movies, and will be posting on her tumblr later today :D

Cat

My sister absolutely loves this movie, she went and saw it just now and came back and was extremely happy about it :) She really enjoyed the movie, and I made her a toothless and a hiccup bracelet that she wore to the movies, and will be posting on her tumblr later today :D
Wow, I want a toothless and hiccup bracelet! That's awesome (:

Bird

MyVMKPal Webmaster Dev
The animators did such a good job at giving toothless a wonderful personality but absolutely dropped the ball on the rest of the dragons. The rest look like lifeless emotionless robots, which ruined the entire movie for me.

Setsuykie

IT WAS SO AMAZING. I fell deep into the fandom again just like I did for the first movie. I went and bought all the Funko! Pop and vinyl figures, a poster, and Build-A-Bear Toothless plush afterwards. I saw the movie like 6 times. I'd see it again if I could. ;~;