How to use arrows and touchpad for those with a laptop during fireworks. :-)

Elle

Hi everyone. :-)

I'm not sure if anyone would be interested in this post, but I hope this helps those who have a laptop and their touchpad stops working if they use the arrow keys especially during fireworks. I was going at it just fine without this but after finding out how to ''fix'' it, it made a huge difference lol!
**Sorry if this has already been posted by someone! Haven't seen it yet lol!**

Here are the instructions (Copied and pasted by someone in another site for technical fixes)

In your task bar (bottom right corner) click the arrow to see all the tasks. Right click "Synaptics pointing device" then click on "touchpad properties", once there, click on "device settings" and click the "settings" box in the same row as "profiles, enable and disable". A new window will pop up, click "Palm Check Enhanced ACM" to highlight, then click the two gears which is the settings, and drag the slider to off. Hit okay to save changes, and your problem is now fixed.

In my own laptop, the "Palm Check Enhanced ACM" was under "pointing, sensitivity, palm check" after the window popped up.

Hope this helps, if any of you have questions let me know, i'll try to help if I can. You can undo it afterwards if you want. My biggest recommendation is just to buy a cheap mouse but I understand for those who can't right now.
Goodluck with getting those keys lol! :) :) xxx