Hungry Hungry Hippo Spinners!

Roll Up Roll Up! Hungry Hungry Hippo Spinners in now here! Grab your exploring gear and head on down to the famous hippo pool. This twist on a classic favorite is sure to please even the most dedicated explorers. For those who successfully please these hungry giants will walk away with prizes fit for any safari adventure! The hippos only feed when they are hungry, so make sure you keep an eye out for this adventure!

Queue:

- Brown walk-able pixels are the queue line. Click on a pixel to move through queue. *The hippos are very hungry, so NO AFK/Drama in queue or the hippos will boot ya!*

How To Play:

-Once in the hippo pool, take a seat on one of the rafts. 4 explorers per game. When I say SPIN, double click the generator next to you to spin. The number you spin is the number of points you earn from "feeding" the hippos. The person with the least amount of points must leave the game. The game continues so on until there is one explorer left. This explorer has successfully "fed" the hippos and wins a prize!

Tie Breakers

- For those who spin the same number, I will ask them to choose a number between 1-6. I will then spin my generator, and the person who is closest to the number spun will move on. ALL ties will follow this rule.

Playing Again

- You ARE allowed to play again, but you must re-enter the room and wait in line again.

Gazehound

adventureland enthusiast
Got the chance to play today and I loved it, but I had to leave the house immediately after so I couldn't come back for another round. Hope I'll get another opportunity again soon!