I can't get vmkpass :/

I enter the guest room and hit get vmk pass and the screen that pops up after goes black and I can't do nothing but wait in line till its my turn. It doesn't happen all the time but just once in awhile. And to solve the problem I have to turn game off and restart it because then I'm just stuck there if I don't..

Navii

The MyVMK pass bugs out every once and awhile. Especially with host events, because the queue is getting bombarded by people trying to get in. My best advice is to just not use the pass. This is easier said than done because no one wants to wait that long without doing anything, but you will still be in line at least. I believe the staff know about the problem with it bugging out, it's just a matter of prioritizing what needs to be fixed/done first.

If you really need to use the pass, I would reccomend trying a different browser, uninstalling/reinstalling shockwave, clear your cache/history, and try again. This is not a guranteed solution but it was worked for me with the pass in the past.

Hope this helps!

Whenever I have problems with the VMK pass, I find it starts working if I re-log.

So my strategy is to get a fresh log-in before the event starts and it typically works for me.

Kinglaser

Whenever I have problems with the VMK pass, I find it starts working if I re-log.

So my strategy is to get a fresh log-in before the event starts and it typically works for me.
Same advice I was gonna give.