I have a teensy bit of a dilemma...

So as some may know, I held a giveaway almost a month ago. Around 45 prizes were up for grabs and plenty of people wanted in on the action.

I posted the results three or four days after the original posting and since then, only ten people within three weeks have collected their prize. I don't know myself, maybe it's the time differences that are causing the problem, but I feel as if some people just don't want their prizes any more and I am worried with what I am going to do with them, as I worry that I will be unable to get rid of them quickly and they'll be in my inventory gathering dust when they could be put into great use elsewhere.

So what can I do? Should I wait a little longer for more responses, or should I try to put them up for sale? It's probably my fault for these inconveniences, but what else can I do? I feel as like I've done this for nothing.

Krayonz

Flower Princess
you could hold a spinner game kinda like host events for a short time? like match your number :) just a suggestion if no one else comes to claim the prizes.

maybe just slowly start trying to pm people asking if they still want their prizes, and if they don't respond within a given amount of time you'll give them to someone else/trade them/sell them/whatever?

maybe just slowly start trying to pm people asking if they still want their prizes, and if they don't respond within a given amount of time you'll give them to someone else/trade them/sell them/whatever?
Ah gosh! How did I not think about that? I'll see what I can do with that. :D

~~~

If people who have won something are reading this, I'm in my room entitled "Giveaway Store Room thing" (inventive, I know) for the next 15 minutes or so to trade you your prize. :)

Did you post the results in the same thread or a new thread? I always think it should be done in both because a lot people won't check the old thread to see the winners. It's a bit like like buying a lotto ticket and then never watching or checking the results. My mom does this sometimes :P