I have failed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stargazing

About a month ago I announced that I would be weening off MyVMK in the hopes that I would be no longer addicted to the site.

Not only have I still not given up the game, but I find myself more addicted to it than ever before. I have failed.

This community is amazing and the addiction is not necessarily a bad thing for some people, but for me it's damaging my schoolwork, relationships, and other aspects of my real life.

I have now decided to give up the game for Lent. I've never participated in Lent before, but I feel that is an appropriate way to begin helping my addiction.

I have asked my sister to change my passwords for me on here as well as the game so as to not be tempted. I will be online sporadically tomorrow night to give away my items to my friends and other great, deserving people like all of you.

I urge you all to PLEASE hold me accountable to this promise I have made.

Thanks for everything,
-Star

JAYY

✌ ❤ ☺
And this is crazyyyy..

okay okay, "stargaver", I hope you do check back after Lenting! Promise? K :)

EDIT: "stargazing" ;)

Stargazing

And this is crazyyyy..

okay okay, "stargaver", I hope you do check back after Lenting! Promise? K :)

EDIT: "stargazing" ;)
Haha this made me laugh! I'm enjoying my last day on the forums and game today (sigh). But I think it will be good for me.

Thanks for all the love guys <3

I just met you (I guess by reading this thread), but I will miss you just since I respect you for giving up VMK. Good luck and hopefully I will see you back after Easter!

Status
Not open for further replies.