I just want you to know.

CocoBandicoot

I haven't quit; college happened.
I'm so happy i've met the friends i have here. this is the first community irl and on the internet i feel accepted by and feel that genuinely care.

I wanted to thank everyone for their time this past week. I need everyone's help to keep myself going.
I wanted to tell you, that i'm generally here for you. I extend my hand out to you in friendship. I'm friends with everyone.
I'll always be here to talk to when you have no one else to go to.
You are all wonderful people and i just want to see everyone smile and be happy.
If there's anything i can ever do for any one of you, please let me know.
I'd do anything for any of you. I love you all so much; staff included.
Thank you for helping me thus far. Thank you for showing me friendship.
It means so much to me that everyone cares so much. <3.

Because we need more sweethearts like that.
There are so many tools in this world. I can tell you're genuinely a great person.

Because for most people (or me, at least), I enjoy seeing people being happy or being made to feel accepted in this community. That's why :)
Me too!! i dont like seeing people upset because its just an upsetting vibe. I love happy people! :D

I love seeing people happy as well. (: It's upsetting to see arguments on these forums, and hopefully someday we'll have that down to a minimum, if at all.

Let's just all agree to be friendly and enjoy the game haha. (:

I'm happy to have met so many people on here. We're a family, and sure we have our ups and downs, but in the end we all like each other to some extent.

Thanks for the memories
:halcyon: QueenP