I met my future husband on VMK

Okay, ladies and gentlemen! I wanted to share my amazing story with those of you who don't know it.

June 8th of 2014 I had just come back from vacation in Las Vegas. June 9th, I went back to work. That night I logged onto MyVMK and was on Main Street with my best friend, Aly (Minniegogoluckey), who I've known since the original game.
That same night, a boy who had heard rumors of a new VMK decided to check it out. His name is Christian (Lautzzz), and this poor kid happened to stumble onto Main Street and met me.
Now, I can be pretty obnoxious when I'm not being quiet and shy. So when he walked in the room, I said "hi" and just started talking to him. Bless him, he humored me and went along with it.
After talking in- and outside of MyVMK all day, every day we quickly learned we are basically the same person in two different bodies. He turned into my best friend and we talked about absolutely everything. He knows things about me that people I've known for years don't even know. We are absolutely best friends.
After a couple of months, we met in person. I'm from Illinois, he is from North Carolina and I went to North Carolina a few more times over the summer. As we were (virtually) inseparable. We texted, Snapchatted, called and Skyped, all day and every day. He would call me when he got up for work, on his break, during his lunch, when he got off work, I called him when I got off work and we Skyped each and every night before we went to bed. We knew something needed to change and, after discussing our options, I decided to move to North Carolina.
Over Thanksgiving, Christian came to Illinois to meet my family. They absolutely love him. That Saturday, we went back to North Carolina to look at apartments and signed our lease on Tuesday before I left again on Wednesday. On December 26th, he flew to Illinois where my family and I were ready to move me 14 hours away to my new home. On New Year's Eve, at midnight, Christian proposed to me.
Did I say yes? OF COURSE I DID!
I get to marry my best friend on June 9th, 2015.
These are some pictures from the day we met, when we got engaged, my birthday two days ago, and a few from in between!
Thank you for reading!
And thank you Amy for recreating VMK. Without it, I wouldn't have met the amazing man that I get to spend the rest of my life with.
-Ashlee/ Pirate_Heart

Attachments

VampireBoy

Uh wow that's um wow definitely never thought anyone could meet someone on My VMK and then end up meeting the person in real and then a proposal popping up but hey things are different now a days and the way you met is very unique so I honestly wish you the best and hope you have years of happiness together.

omg that is so cute, congrats!!!! if you ever want to talk about wedding planning stuff i will talk with you!! lol i will be getting married in july. have you found a dress?:o
That would be awesome! We are getting married this June, but we aren't having our ceremony until next June. But yes! I've found a dress! and Congratulations to you too!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1422993436][/DOUBLEPOST]Thank you, everybody!! XD