I need an iTunes master to help me sort out this problem!

OK, so lately when I log into my iTunes, it forces me to agree to the terms of service... EVERY TIME I CLICK INTO ITUNES.
After I do so, I am never signed in, when it used to be automatic for a good year until it started acting up. Here's where my biggest problem is: I want to add songs into playlists on my phone, and then sync so my phone has those playlists. iTunes refuses to let me add any song to any playlist on my phone!
I'm stuck with my old playlists, or I have to listen on my laptop.
In addition, I used to have playlists on my laptop. Since this problem started happening, iTunes completely deleted my laptop playlists and made me start over. Please help me :(

joetheman

I'm not super knowledgeable in iTunes, but what I do know is, is that if you go to Apple's website, they have live support so someone can walk you through the necessary steps to fixing the problem. I had an iTunes issue last week, and they were able to sort it out very quickly! Hope this helps :D

I'm not super knowledgeable in iTunes, but what I do know is, is that if you go to Apple's website, they have live support so someone can walk you through the necessary steps to fixing the problem. I had an iTunes issue last week, and they were able to sort it out very quickly! Hope this helps :D
I tried this, but I never found a live support option. The only options I have are to call their number. I would do that now, but I have to head to class soon. Where did you find a live option?

joetheman

Hmm...It appears you can't chat live with them, which is odd because I did. I had an issue with Apple Music on iTunes, and they were able to patch it up via the chat support.

Is your phone updated to the most recent OS? If so, did you enable Apple Music library? Or whatever their cloud-spotify service is? Because if so then that's why you're having issues adding music to your iPhone.