I think i know why i have not played in awhile

Dio

Professional Canadian
Lets start at the beginning. I like most of you played the game in their childhood so hearing that the Beta for Open VMK was coming around, I... WAS... HYPED. as buggy as it was, it was still pretty cool to relive that. After that whole drama happened thus creating what we have now, i feel that one thing has kept me away from this game for so long, Trading. The Economy in the Original VMK was good, you could start from nothing and get something, Its could be good, could be great or none of the above. But now the game revolves around SITS, Firewalls, Clocks, Keys, Etc. General Farming and fishing. I'm a guy who's items are mostly from the Christmas creates and the events surrounding it. the others were those pins that were given away free (Frozen Trophy, Star Wars, Mothers Day, Super Bowl) maybe with POTC coming back on sunday i may play more but i simply dont know anymore.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I agree. Forgive me for not wanting to ride Alice and Peter Pan over, and over, and over... And over again. Yeah, it just gets boring after a while, and I don't blame that on anyone person, but I'm just saying because it's true.

Nice to see you around though!

Kaeliah

Previously Tessa
MyVMK is obviously very different from the original game, so things are being run differently, and you just have to accept it. I'm positive there will be many opportunities available in the future and more options to choose from.

raemoon

twitter.com/mafuriko
I'm in the same boat as you, Dio. I haven't played for a couple of months now because to be perfectly honest there wasn't a whole lot of people who wanted to hang out so I kinda gave up. Collecting shells with people is good because you meet friends but other than that, it's sort of hard to find people to talk to. (I sound a bit sad... hah!) I'm really bad at trading as well so I steer clear.
I have met a few people here though which has been nice, I just lost the will to play the game recently. Like you said, maybe I'll be on more when pirates is back too!