I think we're getting a little in over our heads.

S

Spivey

It's incredible that this game is re-opening after so long, and with items, rooms, and games that we had in the old game missing from the re-creation, I understand that it's a little challenging for you to get completely back into the game, but we should take time to realize the amount of work being put into this.

The more we complain about things like "the economy", the game rooms, the moderation, the release of items, the release of new content, the NPCs, and the overall community then the more we're probably discouraging the developers from continuing this. I mean, this isn't a job, they're taking out their own personal time to help re-create this game for a new community of people. They weren't staff members on VMK themselves, so they aren't 100% adjusted to how things work yet, so we should give them time. After all this is only beta.

We should really just try to tone down with the demands and requests and give the developers some time to breath. My two cents on this anyways.
I'm not saying I'm not guilty of complaining, I'm just saying we should all tone it down a notch because it's getting to be all that the game is.

All my posts, just to be clear, are in no mean of demanding anything. I am just stating some of mine, and others personal opinions. There are just ideas to make the game more fun and for the economy and everything else to run smoother, and for more to be happy.

I respect Amy, Kevin, and Grizz for ALL their hard work. They have done AMAZING things and amazing work.

The posts are just opinions and ideas.

Thank you.

Agreed, I think the staff are doing a great job so far! I can't even imagine how hard it must be trying to entertain the players and still develop the game.

I'm so grateful to the developers of this game. For so long, i've just wanted to play VMK again and they gave us this opportunity and I don't intend on going back to old ways of focusing on getting rare items and getting the most credits. I'm going to enjoy this game, make new friends and love every second of it. Thank you so much for giving us our childhood back! (:

InaDaze

The Confused One.
Spivey, thank you for making a post I agree with fully. I never have the sense from many people that they enjoy the game from their posts. I wish there weren't so many but this does happen with most games in which they will call it constructive criticism. It's fine to have to some but I go to the general and I feel like the whole topic is filled with complaints.

I know I may have said some things that could be seen like this but I try to bring a discussion to it's fullest.