I usually don't do this

masha

i don't appreciate your lack of sarcasm
So lately on vmk I have noticed that there is a lot of drama that goes around that is completely pointless. I didn't realize how immature some young adults can be. I understand that this is a "kid" game, but that doesnt mean that your immaturity needs to be put into the game. I used to never go on vmk because I couldnt stand the drama and now it's just all coming back. It's a game. Chill out.

Am I the only one who sees this?

I notice this as well, especially over the past few weeks. I don't understand why people feel the need to judge others and behave immaturely. This is a game: people should be able to log and have fun, not feel as though they are inferior to another person because of some pixels that have a "firewall value."

Kelsey

preach my lil mash mash

I wish people would just call people out so we could deal with it and be done with it. There are so many "drama acknowledgement" threads, but no one is really taking care of the issues so it continues.

No offence to you Masha.

I wish people would just call people out so we could deal with it and be done with it. There are so many "drama acknowledgement" threads, but no one is really taking care of the issues so it continues.

No offence to you Masha.
The major reason as to why this thread isn't directly towards anyone is because it's considered "flaming" and that is against the forums rules. In order to address this publicly on forums it had to be adjusted to what was allowed to be posted.

masha

i don't appreciate your lack of sarcasm

No offence to you Masha.
none taken, but if I was able to call people out without getting in some sort of trouble, I would have done it already. trust me. The bigger issue is the people who don't go straight to the person that they have a problem with, but instead just spread lies or whatever it may be and make the problem bigger than it already is.

Well I'm forming an anti drama squad. Anyone found creating drama will have to deal with us pestering them relentlessly until they work out their differences. Slide into my dm's if you get word on any developments e_e...

philitup

The Internet Champion!

No offence to you Masha.
People need to be banned. I haven't seen a lot of these troublemakers punished really at all. I understand giving people a chance to clean up their act, but if they're constantly causing problems it's time to go.

Baka

This is one of the many reasons I haven't been around too much lately. Just too much drama. Every time I come back for a little bit, there's always some big to-do moral conquest happening. It's frustrating, so I leave for a while. Then I come back, and the process starts all over again. :skull: