I'd love to see some new hair around here...

I am hoping and praying for a "Merida style" hair! Long and curly! What do you all think? Post ideas below, I'd love to see!

InaDaze

The Confused One.
I saw this coming when I read the thread title, haha.

I'm open to anything really. It may take some time and designing it could go a long way in the long run. If I was good with art or computer art/design programs I would try x)

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
I'd really love to see some new ones too. The cornrow braids, flowing hair, 50s looking bob cut, and short babydoll pigtails are adorable, but let's add some more variety! I found this online, and some of the hair styles I'd love to see.

I love the idea of some longer pig tails, a cute ponytail, a side braid, even some cute shaggy anime style haircuts for girls and boys. I know these can be done, they have them in VFK, the side braid, the pony tail, the adorable long curly pig tails. Just a matter of implementing them :).

These are just some ideas, but I'm sure a lot of us would love to see some new styles in the future!

Megara

no sleep club
I'd really love to see some new ones too. The cornrow braids, flowing hair, 50s looking bob cut, and short babydoll pigtails are adorable, but let's add some more variety! I found this online, and some of the hair styles I'd love to see.

I love the idea of some longer pig tails, a cute ponytail, a side braid, even some cute shaggy anime style haircuts for girls and boys. I know these can be done, they have them in VFK, the side braid, the pony tail, the adorable long curly pig tails. Just a matter of implementing them :).

These are just some ideas, but I'm sure a lot of us would love to see some new styles in the future!
yes yes yes yes

Whenever they get some more time/designers, this would be FANTASTIC.

booglie

Yes! I would love to see some new hair styles! I think this game needs more graphics artists whenever they get around to it

I would also like to see more hair colors as well, like orange and light blue and such :P
That probably wouldn't be too hard since you would just need to edit the colors of the ones that already exist

I'm loving these! I love the short ponytail, second picture, second row, far right!

- - - Updated - - -

I have heard a lot of people asking for new colors. I would personally love to see an Ariel red! I know there is already a red, but a bright, crimson red would be awesome!

- - - Updated - - -

I don't watch Doctor Who, so I didn't know what you were talking about, but I looked it up and love that! The kind of gel'd up front-hawk!

karkat

i thought that long hair would be next to impossible 2 actuall implement did i see someone saying that once i think i did on a thread just like this hmmmmmmmmm

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
Yes! I would love to see some new hair styles! I think this game needs more graphics artists whenever they get around to it

I would also like to see more hair colors as well, like orange and light blue and such :P
That probably wouldn't be too hard since you would just need to edit the colors of the ones that already exist
Yes! I'd love to see orange hair, light blue, green even. Some bright purple! Weee possibilities~

Nobody suggested an Afro . .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
I think a fro would be sweet!

- - - Updated - - -

i thought that long hair would be next to impossible 2 actuall implement did i see someone saying that once i think i did on a thread just like this hmmmmmmmmm
I can imagine it would be difficult, but why do you think impossible? I'm not thinking it would flow like Merida's hair does, but just be similar to the girl's corn rows but longer and more around the whole head.

Mango

Day 1 Deserter

Couldn't agree more about the orange hair.

Goddess

Where did 4 years go?!
I think a fro would be sweet!

- - - Updated - - -

I can imagine it would be difficult, but why do you think impossible? I'm not thinking it would flow like Merida's hair does, but just be similar to the girl's corn rows but longer and more around the whole head.
Honestly, VFK is highly similar (albeit the quality in my opinion of the graphics is remarkably lower) but there are a multitude of long hair styles for girls on VFK. I'd presume the coding to be somewhat similar in style, so it shouldn't be that difficult to implement, in theory of course, I'm not a developer so I don't know for sure.