Ignorance

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanJ

As many of you know I'm a transgender male if you follow me on instagram but if not then now you do. But it's come to my attention people on here are trying to use that as an insult against me. When in reality how is someone being gay, straight, bisexual, transgender an insult? I have no shame with who I am and have been open about my life and transition to help those who are like myself. I make youtube videos and run a collab channel filled with other transgender dudes. Long story short I find it to be really childish that some of you find my own gender identity to be something you can use against me or joke about and it's super hypocritical how one can support someone being gay but god forbid someone gets a sex change it's like a terrorist attack. My gender identity shouldn't and doesn't effect any of you and if you judge someone on something as minor as that it really shows your true colors. I'm not claiming I'm some kind of angel or whatever but at least have the decency to respect others for their lifestyles choices.

I think many people will agree with your sentiments; every does deserve respect.

That being said, this really feels like a rants/complaints to me, and unfortunately we no longer have that section.

For that reason I do have to lock this thread. Please pm me (and this goes to ANYONE) if you have any additional questions/concerns!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.