im out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

asyuna

need a break from this.
call me petty but this is one screwed up "community". i think its really dumb that i miss out on a free 5k cause i chose to not be apart of the "amazing community who all came together for skyeviolet". yeah i know its only 5k but hey im broke and still its just the concept of it.
i also think its dumb to make a poll so the COMMUNITY can decide the fate of the pin, but then just TOTALLY disregard the results and staff did what they wanted to anyways. majority of the vote said get rid of it, so why is it still existing? probably cause our word or opinions dont matter here(i mean obviously, we all know that one.) i mean i didnt see "sell pin for 5k" as an option.

so yeah. im out for awhile. ill still be active on the forums cause i like to follow the graphics and arts section. but yeah bye for now

asyuna

@Laurice i just need a break because it makes me mad and im not trying to waste my time being mad over a game. im hoping things resolve and get back on track.

as you can tell by my goodbye threads activity, i wont be terribly missed anyways lol.

Why should you get the 5k? If you didn't so much as say hello ( a tiny little gesture to someone who said they were dying) to that person who fooled everyone, it means you didn't get the little yellow pixel that she traded people, and now you're mad you didn't get 5k for a pin? Staff put up a poll about something you specifically chose not to take part in, but you want say so over how it's handled now?
I really don't understand that at all. This is your second goodbye thread if memory serves me correctly......More drama happens here than playing the game....but you're staying here and taking a break from the game, ok. Good luck, see you on the pirates docks when you're back.

asyuna

Why should you get the 5k? If you didn't so much as say hello ( a tiny little gesture to someone who said they were dying) to that person who fooled everyone, it means you didn't get the little yellow pixel that she traded people, and now you're mad you didn't get 5k for a pin? Staff put up a poll about something you specifically chose not to take part in, but you want say so over how it's handled now?
I really don't understand that at all. This is your second goodbye thread if memory serves me correctly......More drama happens here than playing the game....but you're staying here and taking a break from the game, ok. Good luck, see you on the pirates docks when you're back.
lol.
okay first, no i didnt say hi because im sorry but when i read her first post my initial reaction was that it wasn't legit. so i wasnt going to be fake and go and track her down to say hi. no i didn't get the yellow pixel and i didnt make it a priority to because like i said, my gut feeling was that it was not legit. however, during ALL her posts and all the topics about her, i remained completely respectful and kept my opinions/thoughts to myself.
secondly, yes I think the 5k thing is ridiculous. i dont think being rewarded 5k of virtual currency is supposed to help heal the souls of those who were so close to her, thats just kinda dumb. as i stated in another thread, i do feel very sympathetic to those who had a personal connection with her, especially to those who have dealt with loss and fund comfort in talking to her- but really i would like to know if the 5k really made them feel better or not. if so, well ok then.
thirdly, my opinion on the poll was i thought that the community got to decide the fate of the pin, and one of the options was not "sell for 5k". im mostly mad about that because the community is already having a difficult time voicing out their opinions, so now they are given the opportunity to, and decisions were already made by staff before the poll had ended.
fourthly, yes this is my second goodbye thread, gosh forbid i try to give the game another chance because a lot of nice people convinced me to. But quite frankly i dont know what that has to do with any of this right now? hm.
Fifthly, yes I like to look at the graphics and arts section, I also like to participate in the off topic discussions.
The game itself is not fun to me anymore and just annoys me, and i dont feel like letting a virtual game get on my nerves.
hope i clarified all your concerns over my views and gameplay.

Last edited:
You don't need to defend, nor did I intend to attack you in any way, if it seemed so I'm sorry.
In my own case I gave her things that were not returned..... I never expected to get anything back so it was fine. Yes many ppl felt touched by the situation, and looking back after there were perhaps some inconsistencies, and yet much of it did add up. I just lost a friend to kidney/heart failure last month, had they told him that there was nothing more to do and to go home from the hospital his passing would have been very predictable actually. Also have had the experience of knowing someone in a game who also was terminally ill and the nurses brought her a laptop to play the game she loved, it helped her pass the time, sadly she died, and it was all real. Unfortunately I've had a few very close experiences with loss, more than I care to think about, so a teenager dying this way was very sad to me and many others. Many ppl went out of their way to be kind, give her things, and do for her. That sense of betrayal stings, 5 k credits is nothing really, ppl were truly saddened, and spent their time trying to be kind. I hope you can put things in perspective, don't let the little stuff get to you , we all have to go through big stuff at some point.

Thanks

Sorry to see you go! I understand and hope things soon will be well enough that you can feel positive about coming back. If you come back feel free to PM me or find me in-game if you're looking for a friend! Good luck with everything in the meanwhile.

I completely understand needing time away from the game. It was making me angry too, and I've limited myself to maybe an hour or two of saying hi to friends and playing minigames. I wanted to quit completely at first, but being in a room with my friends just chatting with them calmed me down.

Status
Not open for further replies.