I'm Really Nervous...

Kinglaser

Aww, your dogs name is Pluto? That is awesome. But I think your spoiler freaked me out more than helped, lol.

I want to design a yellow dog with black ears/tail and call it the Pluto breed. Everyone will want one!
Ill take 20.

haboom3

Asada Shino
All great things do come to an end. The resignation timing wasn't the best, of course people going to freak when people of different aspects of the game quit at about the same time. But I don't think we should worry to much. I think amy said if work did stop on the game, the game won't be taken down just nothing new would be add or updated
Fun fact: She does not pay for the servers. So, she cannot keep it running forever.

Aww, your dogs name is Pluto? That is awesome. But I think your spoiler freaked me out more than helped, lol.

I want to design a yellow dog with black ears/tail and call it the Pluto breed. Everyone will want one!
Oops, just covering all bases hahahaha, i'll tell you what, when I get home to California i'll dress my dog in a pluto outfit and post it for you that way you don't have to waste 20 years of your life studying Genetic Engineering

haboom3

Asada Shino
Umm and my dog, js

Fun fact: If enough people want MyVMK up, they can crowd fund the servers, and for the record she does contribute to the payment of the servers :)
Oh? Donations? Good idea!

Except...That will catch wind of Disney. Try again later.

And i know for a fact she does not. Trust me when i say that.

Kinglaser