IMVU

Cutemeganrose

I played IMVU shortly after VMK closed. I was just looking for something else to play at the time. My characters name was KagomeKuttie411. She was a furrie...or whatever they were called. This is her..

Kitten

Kittens inspired by kittens!
I also played this after VMK closed. Only for a bit, though. I never really liked it, and it was really slow on my computer at the time.

I used to play IMVU for a while. I found that socializing was difficult, and the restrictions that were in place if you weren't a paying member were drastic.
I was always paired up with a lot of creeps.

I was obsessed with that game for like two or three days over the summer, it's just the funniest thing ever. But then my membership trial expired and it was so lame without all those VIP features.

Carlyn

#CarlynisDa#1Twinkie
I have/had an IMVU - which was carlynn2496 - she was such a pretty character with really pretty rooms and outfits and stuff, it was little small chat for pretend hanging out when I was stuck in the house... :P except I secretly believe this game gave me viruses... yuck :thumbsdown: I played during summer of 2008 when VMK was closed... Good passing time I must say.

Haley

mahou kitten ~ ☾
HaleyGeorgia is my username i rarely go on but i make products and homepages

booglie

I used to be hardcore into IMVU right after VMK closed, but i haven't played it in a really long time. I don't even remember my account info lol, I wonder if I can find it

V_MK

I've got a dream
I really liked the look of it and I did try it after VMK, it was really cool except I couldn't get much cool stuff without paying which sucked and also it was just full of people trying to cyber screw lol.

Perfume

V_MK said:
I really liked the look of it and I did try it after VMK, it was really cool except I couldn't get much cool stuff without paying which sucked and also it was just full of people trying to cyber screw lol.
LOL! THIS.

Kirllan

Forever Noob!
My daughter played it for a while then I found out what it is like and due to our Christian ethics I banned it on our family server so the network would not allow it on any of my workstations.

^--- Honestly that is good because like I have a 10 year old sister who is addicted to that chatting thing, and no matter what I do she'll always go back to it because she says she make allot more friends there, and she safe there when really I told her no you should of seen vmk was much better then Imvu anyday, and I'm only on there because my girl friend on there if you guys wanna add me, and we can talk the character name is AshTasteyKetchup! :)