In-Game Names

I know for myself I attend college and I will be in class basically all day tomorrow until 5pm my time (eastern). I am really attached to my old name (Dizzyorangeshell) but if possible I'd love to shorten it to just Dizzy (as long as no one has an issue with that and I'm not stealing anyone's name....)

So - could we possibly use this thread to either 'claim' our in-game names. Just for people who can't be on tomorrow when the game opens can feel a little security of their name being available.

I know on some level this sounds childish - but it could also help to stop any possible drama.

This is just an idea. Feel free to put your own opinion in!

:D

Alex. And the game opens tomorrow? O_O

Fruits said:
The game has not been officially given a release date just yet, but it should be within the next few days. Hopefully tomorrow.

Sincerely,
Fruits

I know there isn't a true release date - but still. We go to school and have jobs. We're older. So no matter what day it comes out I'm sure some people will be busy and will want some type of hope that their name is "claimed". I know a lot of people on here are very attached/fond of their names and securing it will eliminate some type of anxiety some may feel. I mean, I know none of this really promises you that your name will be secured but at least it will give people a heads up on if they are taking a name that someone may have had in the previous vmk/ovmk.

:D