Info for August's Quest Series

Status
Not open for further replies.

VMK_Rapunzel

Hi everyone! :]

I just wanted to send a quick update about August's quest series. Recently we've gotten infested with bugs in the kingdom (dad jokes, I'm sorry :P), and one of these bugs happens to prevent users from "picking up items" during quests. There's also a glitch that happens with any mini-games within quests. (I'm so sorry that everyone's had such an issue with this in the past.)

Because of these bugs and glitches, you may notice that some of the host-made quests this month are "plain" or not as exciting. For the first one, we haven't included any mini-games or "pick up items" tasks, so we wanted to say something before it's released. We know it's kind of boring, but we wanted to prevent any issues from the start. We've heard the requests for quest series, and wanted to include one.

Until the issues are fixed, we want to make sure that you guys have the least amount of issues as possible. (We know the extensive amount of Calls for Help that are sent during quests and heard complaints about some of these glitches. We hear you, I promise.)

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! I'm so sorry that this has been an issue and once it's fixed we will let you all know.

Have a great night and enjoy the quest! :]
xo, VMK_Rapunzel​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.