injuries

what kind of injuries have you sustained from sports?

currently i have sprained muscles and ligament in my foot/ankle area and have to wear an active ankle. it sucks.
i've also had calf strains and shoulder strain from overuse.. oops.

Crax

Well with how many times I got hit in the face with a volleyball I should have probably had some facial injuries.
Still surprised I never did.

Chill

my freshman year i decided to take a volleyball clinic with my friend, but we didn't know it was for really experienced players so we went in there and i broke my pinky finger trying to set the ball, because this girl spiked it to me soooo hard. :hurt:

in middle school i went though a gymnastics phase and was CONSTANTLY doing handstands and front and back walkovers. like i would come home from school and just practice for 2 hours. i developed a ganglion cyst in my wrist from the constant strain on the joint.

philitup

The Internet Champion!
I have never had an injury, and I honestly don't get it LOL! I play baseball, which isn't very physical, but I take gymnastics classes twice a week and yet I've never gotten hurt at all. Almost everyone else I know has at least twisted their ankle or something. I know it will happen someday though. But I hope you get better soon, @taiflower <3

I have never had an injury, and I honestly don't get it LOL! I play baseball, which isn't very physical, but I take gymnastics classes twice a week and yet I've never gotten hurt at all. Almost everyone else I know has at least twisted their ankle or something. I know it will happen someday though. But I hope you get better soon, @taiflower <3
awww thank you nick <3
my friend who does gymnastics just got over a broken arm because he over-rotated.. poor guy.

I've busted my nose quite a bit from playing basketball with kids at the park, never broken it though, just a bloody mess.

I used to ride my BMX bike everyday until one day I popped a wheelie and my handlebars flew off and I landed on my back in a ditch. It knocked the wind out of me and I had to literally crawl back home.

My favorite "injury" though was when I took karate (when I was younger) and after going through an hour long semi-intensive youth class, with no water, I told my teacher I wanted to try out the intensive adult training, so he let me. I lasted 15 mins and everything turned all slowmo and I collapsed on the floor in a pool of sweat, apparently I dehydrated.

I've busted my nose quite a bit from playing basketball with kids at the park, never broken it though, just a bloody mess.

I used to ride my BMX bike everyday until one day I popped a wheelie and my handlebars flew off and I landed on my back in a ditch. It knocked the wind out of me and I had to literally crawl back home.

My favorite "injury" though was when I took karate (when I was younger) and after going through an hour long semi-intensive youth class, with no water, I told my teacher I wanted to try out the intensive adult training, so he let me. I lasted 15 mins and everything turned all slowmo and I collapsed on the floor in a pool of sweat, apparently I dehydrated.
did you not know water was necessary...