Instruments

Graham

オミッド
I was a percussionist in my school band a few years back and I can play the piano. hmu bbs

What instrument(s) do you play if any? If you post 'none', I will hate you forever.

i can play hot cross buns on the recorder if that counts lol

on a more serious note, i've always wanted to learn how to play the flute but i never really got the chance. i think it's such a nice instrument that projects the prettiest sounds. it reminds me of fairies n sparkles ^U^

I play guitarrr <3 I'm not that good really like I only did a few lessons and didn't learn a lot... But I can do all the chords and a couple hammer-ons so I get by. I don't really play guitar by itself, I prefer to like, cover songs anyway so I only /really/ need to know chords.

I used to do piano, and used to play percussion - but I remember like nothing for piano, and all I ever played in band was the glockenspeil so ya know

Graham

オミッド
I play guitarrr <3 I'm not that good really like I only did a few lessons and didn't learn a lot... But I can do all the chords and a couple hammer-ons so I get by. I don't really play guitar by itself, I prefer to like, cover songs anyway so I only /really/ need to know chords.

I used to do piano, and used to play percussion - but I remember like nothing for piano, and all I ever played in band was the glockenspeil so ya know
d00d same. I didn't really play the snare at all because I was awful at it, I did play the timpani a few times though. Timps are fun.

Snaps

mischief managed
i taught myself how to play piano and guitar though i'm still learning
and yeah i'm a trained singer and your voice is considered an instrument so