Introducing New Forum Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
**A note from @Pacific and staff about our new look**

Thank you for bearing with us as we roll out the new forum style and MyVMK homepage! We are happy to announce the availability of 11 new versions of the V3 forum style - with various themes and color schemes! In this post we will introduce the new variations, a quick guide on how to change between them, and some frequently asked questions about the new forum styles and MyVMK homepage.

MyVMK V3 - Main Street (default style)

All New!

MyVMK V3 - Adventureland
MyVMK V3 - Castle Fireworks
MyVMK V3 - Club 33
MyVMK V3 - Fantasyland
MyVMK V3 - Frontierland
MyVMK V3 - Haunted Mansion
MyVMK V3 - Jungle Cruise
MyVMK V3 - New Orleans Square
MyVMK V3 - Pirates of the Caribbean
MyVMK V3 - Pluto
MyVMK V3 - Tomorrowland

How do I change my style?
At the bottom-left corner of the page, you should see "MyVMK V3 - Main Street" - click on that and you should get the option to change the style! Whichever style you choose will become your default whenever you are logged on in the forums.

Can I change back to the previous style?
Of course, simply change your style to "MyVMK - V2"!

What are some of the new features of the updated homepage?
Within the newly updated homepage you can now view our live twitter feed with options to send us a tweet, your in-game lanyard and signature on your profile page, a contact form, a locally embedded host calendar, and a guide on safety and reporting.

Were the game rules updated? Where can I find them?
The newest version of rules can be found here, including tips on proper reporting.

What happened to the inventory feature?
We are currently working on optimizing the inventory feature for the updated homepage - we promise you will see it soon!

The homepage/forums look funny on my phone/tablet!
Oof, we were hoping nobody would notice! Kidding - we are also working on fine-tuning the mobile versions of both sites.

Does the homepage update affect MyVMK Pal/Experience?
We have not changed any major URL's or functions - both programs should continue to work just fine!

I'm on an older computer that doesn't support the new homepage update ... how can I play?
You can still play by directly logging in through this page.

Thank you for your patience through these updates, we really do appreciate it! If you happen to find any further issues or have any questions regarding the updated homepage/forum style, please feel free to directly contact @Pacific right here on the forums.

And MANY THANKS to @Pacific for making these awesome styles for us (and writing this great FAQ)! He has asked that if you notice any bugs with these new styles (or the new look in general) please report them in the Bug Reports/Technical Issues of the forums.

Thanks!

Awesome @_@

Thorn

Make it Green
I just wish it wouldn't horizontally compress and vertically elongate posts in mobile.

As someone who almost exclusively uses the forums via mobile devices, it gets tedious having to scroll so often to read.

They're pretty though

PlayerOne

I shoot when you're stuck.
**A note from @Pacific and staff about our new look**

Thank you for bearing with us as we roll out the new forum style and MyVMK homepage! We are happy to announce the availability of 11 new versions of the V3 forum style - with various themes and color schemes! In this post we will introduce the new variations, a quick guide on how to change between them, and some frequently asked questions about the new forum styles and MyVMK homepage.

MyVMK V3 - Main Street (default style)

All New!

MyVMK V3 - Adventureland
MyVMK V3 - Castle Fireworks
MyVMK V3 - Club 33
MyVMK V3 - Fantasyland
MyVMK V3 - Frontierland
MyVMK V3 - Haunted Mansion
MyVMK V3 - Jungle Cruise
MyVMK V3 - New Orleans Square
MyVMK V3 - Pirates of the Caribbean
MyVMK V3 - Pluto
MyVMK V3 - Tomorrowland

How do I change my style?
At the bottom-left corner of the page, you should see "MyVMK V3 - Main Street" - click on that and you should get the option to change the style! Whichever style you choose will become your default whenever you are logged on in the forums.

Can I change back to the previous style?
Of course, simply change your style to "MyVMK - V2"!

What are some of the new features of the updated homepage?
Within the newly updated homepage you can now view our live twitter feed with options to send us a tweet, your in-game lanyard and signature on your profile page, a contact form, a locally embedded host calendar, and a guide on safety and reporting.

Were the game rules updated? Where can I find them?
The newest version of rules can be found here, including tips on proper reporting.

What happened to the inventory feature?
We are currently working on optimizing the inventory feature for the updated homepage - we promise you will see it soon!

The homepage/forums look funny on my phone/tablet!
Oof, we were hoping nobody would notice! Kidding - we are also working on fine-tuning the mobile versions of both sites.

Does the homepage update affect MyVMK Pal/Experience?
We have not changed any major URL's or functions - both programs should continue to work just fine!

I'm on an older computer that doesn't support the new homepage update ... how can I play?
You can still play by directly logging in through this page.

Thank you for your patience through these updates, we really do appreciate it! If you happen to find any further issues or have any questions regarding the updated homepage/forum style, please feel free to directly contact @Pacific right here on the forums.

And MANY THANKS to @Pacific for making these awesome styles for us (and writing this great FAQ)! He has asked that if you notice any bugs with these new styles (or the new look in general) please report them in the Bug Reports/Technical Issues of the forums.

Thanks!
Where's the Butch skin?

Once_Upon_A_Time

♥Disneyland Addict♥
I have the Castle Fireworks one :) its very pretty!

Status
Not open for further replies.