Inventory Clean Out :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobsbestgame

I'll take a set and then one of each hat then for 5k total :) let me know when you're on!
Sorry, that would be 6k. Im on now for a few hours but after that i wont be able to be on until probably sunday night around this time.
ill take it! im online and can meet wherever :D
Im on now if you can meet, if not same as above. Just PM when you can be available and we can figure it out

MoitaRose

Bearded Dragon, Dog, & Beta Lover <3
Sorry, that would be 6k. Im on now for a few hours but after that i wont be able to be on until probably sunday night around this time.

Im on now if you can meet, if not same as above. Just PM when you can be available and we can figure it out
oops i meant 6, cause i remember totaling that. i am on now in pirates south if you wanna meet

Mezzo

The ornament pin set is missing the mickey, so i could sell the ones i do have for 1k each. OMD tangled 1.5k, japan flag pin 1.5k
I'll take them all! Are you available to trade right now? If so, where would you like to meet?

bobsbestgame

I'll take them all! Are you available to trade right now? If so, where would you like to meet?
i can get on now! just tell me where you would like to meet as i still have to log in XD

bobsbestgame

Hey! Are you still selling the Red Santa Mickey Hat? How much would you want for it?
I do have one left! :D
1.5k for it

I have 2 1* villain magic for 35k each :)
I dont have that many credits. Are you interested in any of the items i am trading? If you are, let me know and i can add up to 15k to it

Status
Not open for further replies.