* Inventory Cleanout *

Status
Not open for further replies.

CCocoaGal

Hiii, im looking for snowman GOLD EDITION and snowman SILVER EDITION. I'd like as many as you are selling. I'd also like the sandy claws hat for maybe 3k? (I saw that it was going for around that much but im not good with values either XD). Name a price for the snowmen though please (if you have them)!!

Kelsea

MyVMK Princess.*
I'll take the rooms!
Let me know when you're available to trade (:

Ah, I didn't see this, but yes I can do 8k.
Let me know when you're available to trade (:

Hiii, im looking for snowman GOLD EDITION and snowman SILVER EDITION. I'd like as many as you are selling. I'd also like the sandy claws hat for maybe 3k? (I saw that it was going for around that much but im not good with values either XD). Name a price for the snowmen though please (if you have them)!!
Unfortunately I only have 1x Silver Snowman and I am not selling it. I'm not sure if I have a Gold Snowman, if I do I may be willing to sell it but I'm not sure how much I would be looking for. I can do the Sandy Claws Hat for 3k though (:

Do you still have the rainbow mickey ears? If so, how much do you want for them? I'm not sure what they are going for I just returned to this game. Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.