Inventory Clear Out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey could I get the Yellow Mission Space shoes, the 1 star Dash Magic, and a Violet Magic? I'm also interested in the tsum tsum pirate Minnie and Mickey.

Last edited:

helayne

Well Known 'rip u' Provider
Hey could I get the Yellow Mission Space shoes, the 1 star Dash Magic, and a Violet Magic? I'm also interested in the tsum tsum pirate Minnie and Mickey.
Yeah for sure! I'll be on tonight later or all day tomorrow. I'll pm you when I'm on and see if you're around. :)

I'd like one of each of the Tiki torches and also the Tiki Totem Topper please. Let me know when you want to meet up, I'm on most evenings after 6:30 or so.
Also, what's a Room Pin? Does that mean you are selling the room? Sorry, i don't know how that works! :OhTheShame:

helayne

Well Known 'rip u' Provider
I'd like one of each of the Tiki torches and also the Tiki Totem Topper please. Let me know when you want to meet up, I'm on most evenings after 6:30 or so.
Also, what's a Room Pin? Does that mean you are selling the room? Sorry, i don't know how that works! :OhTheShame:
Sounds good! I'll be on tonight after 7pm pst I'll PM you when I'm on :) and yes room pins are the actual rooms. They make them into pins so you can trade them and what not. Haha

Sounds good! I'll be on tonight after 7pm pst I'll PM you when I'm on :) and yes room pins are the actual rooms. They make them into pins so you can trade them and what not. Haha
Cool, then I'd like the Tron Room, please. Also add 1 heart chair tiki and 2 bamboo floor pink, please. When you PM me this evening, we can meet on Main Street. Thanks!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.