iPhone or Android?

iPhone, Android, or other?

• iPhone!

Votes: 32 71.1%
  • Android!

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Other. (basic phones, other smart phones, etc..)

Votes: 2 4.4%

• Total voters

MarinaAnchor

Frying pans, who knew?
Hi all! So I've been a faithful iPhone user for years, but my friend is not so convinced. She's had an Android, and also an iPhone, but she can't decide which new phone to get. I was wondering your opinions, my tech-savvy friends? :pickme:

misterwives

shailene woodley is perf
My first smartphone was an iPhone. I decided to get a new phone, due to my phone being stolen. I was debating between the Galaxy s4 or the iPhone 5, and I chose the Galaxy s4. I was dreading my decision after a week or so. I recently got a new phone, iPhone 5s, and I love it 100x more than ever.
Honestly, if you like the iPhone, you most likely won't like the android. But, this is just my opinion!

I currently have the iPhone 5. Before this, I had the Galaxy s3. I love both phones, honestly. They both have their pros. What I like best about the iPhone is the messaging and the emojis. I am always using emojis.. They rule. Lol. I like the camera better on the Galaxy though. When I get my next phone, I'm not quite sure what I'll get. Galaxys are great, but I think I may be a little too used to iMessage now. Haha.

PAL_Kolya

myVMKPal Creator
myVMKPal Creator
It depends on what you want. Apple products are well built, and work well, but you sacrifice the option to do lots of customization, without jailbreaking. Android products can tend to be a little buggier, but can do a lot more in the way of customization and flexibility.

If you want something that is more or less everything you want out of the box? iPhone
If you want the flexibility to have your phone do exactly what you want, Android is the way to go.

kalyee

I've had both - though my android was pretty old, it was a Droid Incredible - and I currently have an iPhone 4s. Both were nice, and for the amount I do on my phone - browse the internet, text, Skype, make calls - I don't really need anything complicated or fancy, so I'd be happy with either.

Nicola

iPhone. I've had an Android before and hated it. I've been a loyal Apple user for years, though, so that's probably why I say that, but I will admit Androids do have some cool features. Still, I would go with an iPhone ;)

Symphony

iPhone all the way. I have used both in the past, and my Android gave me nothing but problems. For the past 3 years, I've been a loyal iPhone user and I don't plan on ever having it any other way.

Jasmine

Gonna agree that it just depends on what the person wants in their phone.

I didn't get an iPhone until late 2012 because I thought they were overrated. My opinion of them quickly changed, though :P. My mom and brother both had Androids (both had Samsung Galaxies - but different phone models) and had so many issues with them that they both ended up getting iPhones and they're happy now. I convinced another friend to get an iPhone as well. So far, everyone seems happy. :) Plus, iCloud syncing is great.